Welcome at Bebeka
Bebeka is a cooperative association for the maritime industry. Our core business is purchasing fuels and lubricants for our members. By outsourcing purchasing activities, our members benefit from various advantages, such as economies of scale.
Bebeka has an online connection to the oil exchanges in London (ICE) and New York (NYMEX), therefore we can advise our members regarding the best time to order fuels pricewise. As a result our members benefit from significant cost savings. In addition, Bebeka purchases lubricants, paints and other products used in the shipping industry and furthermore offers independent advice and support.
Bebeka members benefit from:
- Lower purchasing costs - because of the scale of Bebeka's purchasing activities
- Independence - Bebeka has an independent relationship with suppliers
- Transparency - Bebeka operates on a nonprofit basis
- Expertise - advice and information about fuels and lubricants, developments in the energy markets and about legislation and regulations
- Complete service package and a worldwide network
Bebeka corporate video is now online (3.23 min.)
Daily Bunker News
Receive our Daily Bunker News each working day? Click on the link below.